BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

After Action Reports (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AAR Missions Day 08-11-2012

With a high of around 110° F, 35 or so operators gathered their arms and took to Draex Field. Thank you to Bluewolf for marshaling the firs…

Started by Edric

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Lady Katie

AAR Operation Rumble in the Jungle

Although quite sleep deprived,I'll offer my impression of today's operation, Rumble In the Jungle.     There is, I believe, something…

Started by MarlFox

7 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Tank

AAR: IRON SPIDER 2

Before I get to the meat of the AAR, I wanted to thank everyone for coming out. When writing an OP its hard to anticipate how players will…

Started by Phoenix

3 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Phoenix

AAR 2012 RECON Challenge

I must say it's disappointing writing this while the rest of you are probably still out on the field. Leaving early never provokes happine…

Started by MarlFox

18 May 1, 2012
Reply by MarlFox

AAR Missions Day 03/10/2012

What can I say? This was the biggest missions day we have ever had on the field. Ther was so much action going on that I couldn't keep trac…

Started by Edric

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Phoenix

Build Day 03/03/12

Attendees: Komissar Edric Just Joe Jen Gilbert Tank Zane Logan Zach Fritz Matt Thank you all for showing up and helping. We got a TON of s…

Started by Edric

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by StierCo Industries

AAR Operation: Assyrian Spearhead

First off, I wish to thank the following people: Thank you Komissar, Scramble, and Phoenix for your input on my first solo Op. Thank you Ju…

Started by Edric

14 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Northman

AAR Missions Day01/14/12

First mission of the new year. Wow! What a turn out! Nearly 60 people again!   After a late start, we went at each other in a force on forc…

Started by Edric

4 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Squirrel

AAR Training Day 2011

Great attendance, motivated operators who were there to learn, and a group of instructors who made the whole event a very fun time! Thank y…

Started by Komissar

6 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Komissar

AAR Missions Day December

I'll post a proper AAR when I get a moment, but for now... Did anyone loose a sharp object on the field?

Started by Edric

0 Dec 14, 2011

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service