BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

GENERAL (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vintage Photography

Lately, we've been having some historical OPs planned and ran. Tank is planning a follow-up to Rumble in the Jungle, and is toying with the…

Started by Phoenix

6 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Blazed

Finally moving

So, I just got My Visa approved on tuesday, and with any luck, I'll be flying over to the US on Tuesday, So, Come sometime between March-Ma…

Started by Bryce "Fox" Stone

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Bryce "Fox" Stone

Happy new year from KWA!

Seth and Bill seemed happy with it, Seth looked like a kid opening a Red Ryder at Christmas.

Started by John Jensen

7 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by John Jensen

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Team unity.

Started by StierCo Industries

3 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by StierCo Industries

The Virtues of Full Face Protection

Earlier this summer, I had an inclination to play some CQB. Innocent enough,right? Mr Smiley ( my training knife) and I hadn't been able to…

Started by MarlFox

12 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Bluewolf

Pistol Competition Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to compete. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I would have liked to see more people competing howe…

Started by John Jensen

1 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Edric

Diamond Corps Production Team

Hello Happy Airsofters, I'm writing this post after having much discussion with Frost (aka Cody Parcell) about where we would like to see…

Started by Flapjack

8 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Edric

AK47....Bayonet???

ive done a wee bit searchin for a rubber ak bayonet. currently have been unable to find one in production. i have recently recieved an ak a…

Started by Tank

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Tank

DC Liability Contract

Diamond Corps In consideration of participating in, borrowing, renting, watching, operating equipment or using the operative area of any e…

Started by StierCo Industries

0 May 1, 2012

Historical Information for OP: Rumble in the Jungle

Quang Nam Province and the surrounding area is on the south central coast of Vietnam. It is bordered by Thua Thien-Hue to the north, the na…

Started by Komissar

0 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Tank

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service