BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

GENERAL (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airsoft vs. MilSim from FOXACTUAL.com

Photo taken from: www.popularairsoft.com Link to original post: http://airsoftscoop.com/2014/03/10/airsoft-vs-milsim/ Note: The arti…

Started by Komissar

3 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Tank

California Begins Confiscating Legally-Purchased Guns

Heads Up!This is TOTALLY WRONG!! It looks like California has a new law enforcement unit call the 'GESTAPO'...are we going to stand for thi…

Started by Ghost Pirate

0 Dec 1, 2013

Carpool for the 10th

Heya guy, My tides have prooven consistantly about as reliable as a cheap chinese plastic aeg, and I want to get this callout up before it…

Started by Bryce "Fox" Stone

2 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Bryce "Fox" Stone

Thank You!!

I want to Thank Diamond Corps for inviting me out to yesterdays event. Your hospitality and friendship just added to my very good memories…

Started by Ghost Pirate

1 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Raven

Gentlemen

Im aware that its been a brief minute since Ive joined A.B.G, but I would like to take an opportunity to introduce myself and my team.…

Started by Shane Lezzeni

10 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Raven

Hello from the Ghost Pirate

I would like to say Hello and introduce myself. I'm Matthew 'Ghost Pirate' Timoszyk. I just turned 44 yesterday and I live in Yuba City wit…

Started by Ghost Pirate

13 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Komissar

Where are all the pictures?

From the last 3 ops?

Started by StierCo Industries

8 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Edric

Vintage Photography

Lately, we've been having some historical OPs planned and ran. Tank is planning a follow-up to Rumble in the Jungle, and is toying with the…

Started by Phoenix

6 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Blazed

Finally moving

So, I just got My Visa approved on tuesday, and with any luck, I'll be flying over to the US on Tuesday, So, Come sometime between March-Ma…

Started by Bryce "Fox" Stone

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Bryce "Fox" Stone

Happy new year from KWA!

Seth and Bill seemed happy with it, Seth looked like a kid opening a Red Ryder at Christmas.

Started by John Jensen

7 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by John Jensen

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service