BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

WEAPONS (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goblin Deuce

This is the "Goblin Deuce" ""Hide Away"" shotgun pistol. This creation is capable of firing 12 6mm BBs per shell or three paintball per she…

Started by SCRAMBLE

13 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by John Jensen

M1 Garand (6mm Affordable AEG)

Another announcement from Evike. This time I just copied what they said about the gun for you. ***UPDATE*** I forgot to include the price.…

Started by Phoenix

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Phoenix

M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle

I don't know how many of you follow Evike on facebook but they announced the new Echo1 Ohio Ordnance M1918 A 3-SLR. This is a modern versio…

Started by Phoenix

5 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Phoenix

Has anyone tried the new line if KWAs?

Just wondering if anyone has the new "sportline" version of the KM4 and if the only difference between them is a plastic upper reciever and…

Started by Joe Laderoute

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Stephen Patti

Thinkin about smgs

No big deal, just a thought, but for some reason I can't seem to get the idea of dual wielding smgs out of my head... not that I need any m…

Started by Shifty Trigger

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Balaguy

Info on G&G F2000

My brother in law is looking to buy a G&G F2000, mainly for use as a field rifle. We have read all the reviews but does anyone have any…

Started by Cross

5 May 14, 2012
Reply by Bluewolf

Looking to buy kwa aeg

Jam looking to buy a kwa km4, ris preferably but any other will be just as good. Message me for replies

Started by Taylor Ridings

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John Jensen

KJW Mk2 Sniper Carbine- Too hot for DRAEX?

Hi everyone. I just handed my old M4 down to my brother, so my arsenal has an open slot for a long gun. I've found a really interesting lit…

Started by Andrew Patti

10 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Spartan

Echo 1 - Whats your take

so Im looking at new guns.  I know KWA is top of the line.  ICS produces a good product,  ECHO 1 has a couple of guns that look promising i…

Started by Northman

16 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Bluewolf

Opinions on G&P and thier M16 line

Hey guys ive been looking around for a reliable m16 for almost a year and i wanted everyones opinion of G&P and if there is a better m1…

Started by Joe Laderoute

6 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Spartan

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service