BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

WEAPONS (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FPS problem

My G3 was shooting at 280 fps stock (I put a full cylinder into it because the gearbox came from a G3-SAS) I put an SP120 spring in it and…

Started by Derek Ewen

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by John Jensen

Project Guns!

Hey so I just recently finished my 1911 project and I started to wonder if anyone else on D Corps had project guns? By project I mean a gun…

Started by Spidedd

16 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Spidedd

GBBR

Hey everyone, im looking for a good GBBR M4 M16 or M14 under $600.  any suggestions?   im trying to sell a thompson so let me know if you w…

Started by Michael Victorino

8 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Michael Victorino

Cylinder problem

I just put in a new type 0 cylinder for a 550mm barrel. (the gun was previously a G3 SAS so it only had a 108mm barrel.) The new cylinder i…

Started by Derek Ewen

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Derek Ewen

M4 upgrades

I was looking for some sort of post like this when I was thinking of upgrading my echo 1 m4. I was wondering on what u guys thought and wha…

Started by Brandon Lopez

13 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Brandon Lopez

bolt action sniper rifles

I am thinking of getting a bolt action sniper rifle for my birthday. I wanted to know what everybody suggetions are for what kind of bolt a…

Started by Brandon Lopez

8 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Brandon Lopez

advice for silencing a gun.

I want to make my g3 to make it as quiet as possible. (i dont want to do anything to the internals and the gearbox just things like putting…

Started by Derek Ewen

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sarge

High Speed Motors?

Alright I have been looking into some different high speed motors to significantly increase the ROF of my P90. I am thinking about either t…

Started by Spartan

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Komissar

Looking for a reliable M16 any brand suggested?

Hey guys im in the market for a reliable M16 that shoots between 350-400 fps with good internals any suggestions? Im willing to spend up to…

Started by Joe Laderoute

10 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Spartan

Shell ejecting MP5 info

just wanted to let everyone know of the new shell ejecting mp5 that adds to realism in games. Shells are set to a penny a piece so you no l…

Started by Ziggy

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Ziggy

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service