BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

I would like the thoughts and opinions of everyone who attended this one so we can continue to improve our scenarios.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Missions were great, radio operators need a little pen and pad to write down coordinates. I liked the feeling on continuous activity instead of the traditional setup, wonder, engage, end. I thought the use of the standard mission cards as missions for the whole team was a great idea because all the players get to be involved on both sides of the fight. Having command (warlord) there to guiding the missions, preventing them from bogging down and keeping everybody in the fight was great. Overall I say that the radio missions were a very promising success with command insuring a good allotment of justified trigger time.
Oh, FYI, I am being lazy and just posting the pictures from this game on my facebook for now. I will post the good ones here some time this week.
Very well spoken Scramble. I have to agree on everything. Had a GREAT time. I like the way all of it flowed all day. I do want to say one thing....I want to be on Fergie's team from now on!!! Good job Furgie, and all the rest as well.

The weather was awesome if you missed the fun.

Great Time had by all.
L8tr

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service