BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

Great day!

So I hear. Sorry I was unavailable for most of it guys. Big thanks to Scramble for running things on the field! I heard nothing but good things about the missions and base assaults.

Another thing I wanted to mention, is that people have complemented the operators who came out this day. All sportsmen. Professionalism and courtesy were the standard.

Thank you to all the operators who came out!

-Komissar

Pictures will be up soon, . . .

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked up my camera from Flapjack's so I will be working on that now.

It was a great day. The base assaults were a fun exhibition of both offensive and defensive tactics. Maybe at the next event like ARDOR-3 this can be an exhibition (or even a contest event like the Devil's Run) event. Which 4-5 man team can last the longest in the designated base.

See you all here, and on the field soon.
that sounds cool how about now .... i had a great time would love more play more... drink cart girls would not be bad ...
As always I had a great time, love the venue and the people. Base Assaults made for fast paced BB slinging action which is why I make the drive from Roseville. I would love to do more, especially now I see how just a bit of pre game prep can increase how long your team could survive. I vote for my games each month!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service