BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

Hi!

I am selling my KWA CQR M4. I won't need all my gear, magazines, grips, and other accessories now.

So here is what I have for sale:

I am selling this CQR M4. It is in great condition EXCEPT for a small crack in the lower receiver. It creates a wobble so I put a little electrical tape on it. The fix would be a new lower receiver. So I am asking $120 But the price IS NEGOTIABLE. No trades please!

Asking $10 for this 150 round G&G Hi cap

Asking $10 per Hi cap or $25 for all three!

This is a KWA Mid cap. Included with purchase of the gun. Asking $10 by itself

This is a little magazine clip thing. You can clip two of your magazines together. Asking $5

So I have four grips here. The V grip is Magpul so I'd like to get $15. $10 per regular foregrip 

This is a little rail mount that attaches to the bottom of your standard M4 grip. Asking $5

So this carry handle is INCLUDED with purchase of the gun. Asking $10 for it separate but that is negotiable

This is a Tasco red dot. They cost like $30 but since mine is out of batteries you can have it for $5. I have no idea how to replace the batteries or what type it takes.

I'll sell this little magpul flip up sight for $10 In excellent condition, and barely used.

This is magazine pouch can hold three magazines. $5

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can come to the Missions day tomorrow, February 12th, if you are interested in any of these items

Interested in the short G&G hi cap. Will be there tomorrow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service