BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

With a high of around 110° F, 35 or so operators gathered their arms and took to Draex Field. Thank you to Bluewolf for marshaling the first half of the day.

The first mission was force on force. Shemags on Red with Caps on Blue, the two titanic forces collided in the center of the field to duke it out. After 45 minutes, the game was called and dehydration commenced.

The second mission was a dual recon pull for the Shemag team, and Caps taking Mortar Demo and Radio. Each team fought hard, with many fun engagements.

The third mission was marshaled by Edric. Shemags pulled Ammo Wagon, Mortar Demo, and Recon. Caps pulled Sniper, Base Demo, and Recon.

The final missions were ran by Scramble, and as usual, it was Base Assault.

Temperatures were high, and I was thoroughly impressed with everyone's keeping a level head in the heat. I am also happy to report that no dehydration related issues were brought up so everyone was keeping well hydrated.

I look forward to hearing stories from everyone who attended!

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, Ziggy's tac vest and gun have been getting some attention on the internet.

Sweet!

Edric said:

Actually, Ziggy's tac vest and gun have been getting some attention on the internet.

Was great fun! Seth did a great job on the leading the Base Assault at the end of the day!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service