BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

Hey y'all just letting ya know that im selling pretty much everything airsoft related i have. Dont have a full list together, but i will soon. Everything is gonna be real cheap because i need it gone before i leave.

Here is a short listing

CA m15a4. stock stock, metal body, grip, outer barrel, motor, hopup, internals. Madbull 400ish mm 6.03 tbb, troy 7" RIS, madbull low res wiring, replaced air nozzle. $140

Echo 1 Troy m4CQB. Stock body, stock, grip, outer barrel, CA m4 normal heat shield front (non-RIS), internals all stock. $100

ACOG replica Reddot $20Reflex Reddot multi-reticle r/g $15

Molle vest OD w/belt + leg platforms $40

Bravo Lever-action 1892 real wood. Sawed off stock, and slightly leaks at this time. $50

I have much much more that i will be putting up as soon as i get it all organized

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ziggy I have cash in hand for the lever action. is it functioning ok? if so when would you like to part with it?

It fires fine, at the moment the only problem is the leak. And i would love to part with it haha gotta get everything gone asap.

where is the leak and will you be attending the missions day in July?

Interested in the Acog. What brand? In what condition is it in?

StierCo: The leak is in the back part of the gas tube. And i will not be there, i will however try to get someone who is going to take my place as salesman there.

Joseph Patti: AMP, and its only been fielded a few times. Minor wear and tear.

I will not be attending any upcoming DC events do to the heat. I would pay shipping, if you would be willing to ship it.

Sure thing but i am leaving on a short trip soon so i cant get it out till after i come back on the 10th if that is okay?

Sure, I will PM for details
Ziggy said:

Sure thing but i am leaving on a short trip soon so i cant get it out till after i come back on the 10th if that is okay?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service