BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

EVENTS (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another attack on Airsoft

Alex from Misfits brought this to my attention and wanted me to pass it along to everyone. Another attempt at changing the laws for airsoft…

Started by John Jensen

12 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by John Jensen

Airsoft in the pines 7/27 free game

Airsoft in the pines 7/27 free game We gather and play outdoors every other sat in Pollock Pines. We play on 10 acres in a fun family envir…

Started by Ghost

0 Jul 25, 2013

Operation HYDRA CANCELED.

Due to unforseen circumstances ( a mass firing and injury incident at work ) Operation Hydra is canceld for the date of July 27th and will…

Started by StierCo Industries

0 Jul 22, 2013

Please!!

I need people to let me know if they are going to attend Operation Hydra. I need to know sooner than later. I have other people for civilia…

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Blazed

Sniper Competition Info (Updated June 7th)

SNIPER COMPETITION (Updated June 7th) -The Sniper Competition has been updated to better reflect the interests of those operators who are p…

Started by Komissar

12 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Komissar

Tme to step up...

And Be come a EOD Team Leader. We need four.

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by StierCo Industries

2013 RECON Challenge Information

2013 RECON Challenge Information In the tradition of one of our favorite military roles, and with full respect for those who are truly some…

Started by Komissar

16 May 23, 2013
Reply by Chris Kalish

Driving arrangements for RECON OP.

This is Psymed: I need a ride up to recon but I can't stick around for Torn Asunder. If anyone is in the same boat and able to drive please…

Started by Michael Rogers

0 May 21, 2013

AAR Operation: SELF DESTRUCT in Redding/Misfits on April 14th, 2013

AAR Operation SELF DESTRUCT in Redding April 14th, 2013 On April 14th, 2013 the Misfits held Operation: SELF DESTRUCT at their field in Red…

Started by Komissar

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Alex

2013 RECON Registration

Welcome experienced operators! Registration is now open for the 2013 RECON Challenge! Field Donation is $10 per operator. Please read the f…

Started by Komissar

0 Apr 15, 2013

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service