BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

GENERAL (66)

Featured Discussions

The Fatal Flaws of Noobs

The term “Noob” as defined by the Gaming Community states: “A new member of a community lacking in experience”. Noobs are considered by man…

Started by SCRAMBLELatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming Back after a long absence

The Ghost is coming back to Drake Field after a multi-year absence. What advice would you give someone like me. I'm using older gear and we…

Started by Ghost

0 Jan 11, 2022

Are you an airsofter getting into Milsim? Avoid these 5 rookie mistakes.

WEARING TOO MUCH OF THE OPPOSING TEAMS COLOR. A member of the opposing team should be able to take one look at your top half and immediate…

Started by Richards(MC Alpha 1/1)

1 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Bryce Wambaugh

Is the game still happening with all of the smoke?

we were planning on going but don’t know if it’s gonna be canceled due to the smoke. Does anyone know if the air up there is good or if the…

Started by Cohen D. Hauck

0 Sep 11, 2020

Games going on during Covid?

Are games continuing during this whole Covid thing?

Started by Anonymous

7 Sep 10, 2020
Reply by Mike Arnoult

Can I have a gun over 400FPS?

Question: I know that AEG's have an FPS limit of 400FPS. So, does that apply to spring and gas powered guns, too? Also, what weight of bb i…

Started by Anonymous

1 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by Edric

Milsim Corps E-Training: The High Low Peek

MILSIM CORP E-TRAINING High/Low Peek The two soldiers on the left perform a High/Low Peek   PURPOSE -Provide suppression while squad membe…

Started by Richards(MC Alpha 1/1)

0 Sep 4, 2018

Thanks for adding me.

Hello Diamond Corps! Long time no see, so it’s great to be added to your community. The field photos look great and I hope to bring a small…

Started by Roger

1 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Komissar

Please take a minute and answer a few questions.

Airsofters, I have a few questions. If you have a minute, I would greatly appreciate your answers. (Copy/Paste into comments). Thank you.  …

Started by Komissar

7 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Roger

Punisher Assault Recon looking for members

Punisher Assault Recon is a team based out of Sacramento and Carmichael we currently have 7 players on the team and are looking to expand.…

Started by Electrical FPS

1 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Roger

Cz Scorpion feed issues

What's up guys I'm in the process of switching up to a new gun. Just got a cz scorpion used and it's having feed issues. Was wondering if a…

Started by Blazed

1 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Kalish

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service