BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

GENERAL (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GBB Pistol Mag Fill Port O Ring Issue

So, my Sig Sauer P226 and Baretta M-9 mags have all spit out the stock o ring that keeps them from spewing gas from the fill port.  After s…

Started by Preacha

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Komissar

Draex Field Footage in "Call Your Hits"

Call Your Hits This video includes footage from a private game at Draex where I caught myself being slow to acknowledge my hits.  I was hit…

Started by Mark Vaughan

14 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by StierCo Industries

Startin' A Blog.

I'm thinking about starting a blog, gun reviews, equipment reviews, field, players, teams, interviews, etc,. Any thoughts? Input?

Started by StierCo Industries

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by StierCo Industries

Airsoft Safety Foundation Safety Guidlines

This document may be reproduced without license for education purposes. Disclaimer This set of rules is not a comprehensive list of safety…

Started by Phoenix

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Edric

Sniper Rules

Hey i have been searching the forum and have found several good threads on sniping though i am still not sure what the official rules are f…

Started by Tim Alldrin

7 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Edric

The Fatal Flaws of Noobs

The term “Noob” as defined by the Gaming Community states: “A new member of a community lacking in experience”. Noobs are considered by man…

Started by SCRAMBLE

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jesse Zurflueh

Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire... We have all experienced it. Most of us have done it. Why does it happen?   I like to break it down into a few catagories.…

Started by Edric

10 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Northman

What is your definition of Mil-Sim?

The enjoyment of Airsoft stems from good organization, planning, and attitude. Let me clarify that the events we host and attend most of th…

Started by Komissar

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Tank

Airsoft Basics

Do not carry your Airsoft guns in public. Keep them in gun bags or gun cases when transporting them.   Treat Airsoft guns as if thy were r…

Started by Komissar

8 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Komissar

FPS and BB Weight

THIS ARTICLE WAS ORIGINALY WRITTEN ON SEPTEMBER 16TH 2008   To the Readers:              I will again attempt to breach the gap, and clear…

Started by Komissar

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Edric

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service