BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

GENERAL (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airsoft Team

so I have been the leader of a small tactical airsoft team for about three years. Unfortunately, I am running out new ways to train my team…

Started by Spartan

9 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Komissar

Idea Request

I laid down a quick outline for Iron Spider 2, but it seems I'm missing something cause it doesn't sound as fun as Iron Spider 1. Anyone go…

Started by Phoenix

50 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Edric

Added Burst fire Regulator

Just thought I'd post.  For all those who feel to want to add "suppression" fire but are un-willing to lay down the trigger endlessly...an…

Started by Bluewolf

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Edric

My SB798 rant

Picture yourself as a cop. It's dark outside and you been called to a school for a noise disturbance. As you search the halls you find some…

Started by Phoenix

27 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Bluewolf

TACTICS and what they break down to.

The five Army operations tenets are the basis for the development of all current US Army doctrine, tactics, and techniques. Success on the…

Started by Max Gotzmer

8 May 31, 2011
Reply by Ziggy

Airsoft Basics Vol 2: SAFETY

The most important part of any pre-game briefing is the safety section. At Diamond Corps missions days its repeated ad nausium simply becau…

Started by Phoenix

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Tank

Heading home

I just wanted to thank Komissar and the rest of the Diamond Corps for putting up with an "East Coaster". As i look to depart i will take so…

Started by Robcat

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Komissar

WW2 sim

As some of you might know I'm a bit of a WW2 nut.  While I love the modern warfare weapons there is something about WW2.I am truly looking…

Started by Bluewolf

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bluewolf

Semi-auto gameplay

So, this weekend we had an all day rule stating semi auto fire only.What did everyone think of it and how has it changed your perspective o…

Started by Edric

10 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Robcat

Is a Designated Marksman a Sniper?

Rifleman By the early 1990s all US Army soldiers received 12-days of Basic Rifle Marksmanship instruction with the standard M-16/M-4 weapon…

Started by Komissar

13 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Phoenix

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service