BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

GENERAL (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HARDCORE MIL-SIM

Taken from AI mag: Jay Kenton Airsoft can be all things to all people. For some, it's just running around in the woods on a Sunday firing a…

Started by Komissar

3 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Bluewolf

Question: How do you think Reconners should promote thier events?

Roger Muller of the MCHA (Marine Corps Historical Association) has had a difficult time launching an event in our area. For all the mil-sim…

Started by Komissar

5 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Sproket

Possibly stupid question:

I (due to a lack of funds) do not have an aeg anymore. I DO, however, have a KJW MKI (gas non blowback rifle). I checked the rules on the m…

Started by Nolan Kyle Scharf-Townes

7 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Tank

"Snipers"

I proposed the options to the team. The decision of the team was that the only weapons allowed on the field with an fps greater than 400 w…

Started by Komissar

22 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Tank

What every Airsoft Operator should own.

Original posted on March 3rd 2008. If your going to play, you must have a weapon. It doesn’t mean you must have the best, but an affordabl…

Started by Komissar

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Tank

Different kinds of Airsofters.

This post was on the SEAD site in Florida. Thought you might enjoy it. Originaly found this over at www.airsoftforums.com and it hits home:…

Started by Komissar

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Spidedd

Chain of Command

This discussion was originally posted at SEAD in Florida. Thought it would inspire thoughts here. How do we feel about Chain of Command…

Started by Komissar

5 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joseph Aguilar

Effective Tactics

One the Battlefield i have witnessed several tactics that players get frustrated when the tactics don't just fall into place like in a movi…

Started by Psycho Medic

21 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Joseph Aguilar

The After Action Report

I had a thought last night as I commented on a reply to the Effective Tactics post. I commented on how things worked and didn't work at the…

Started by Phoenix

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Tank

My Idea of an Airsoft Team

Since at a typical Airsoft event you have only about one platoon worth of operators, and in light of the recent topic on tactics, I began t…

Started by Phoenix

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tank

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service