BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

After Action Reports (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AAR LAPU LAPU 10.24.10

OPERATION: Lapu LapuThis OP was held at LZ-5 in Fairfield, and hosted by Sproket and Black-eyed-Ninja.It was  a highly detailed OP, where e…

Started by Komissar

0 Nov 11, 2010

AAR EPHEMERAL SPECTRE VI 9.18.10

OP: Ephemeral Spectre 6  This OP was held in the Nevada high desert near Dayton. The OP began with setting camp upon arrival Friday, and n…

Started by Komissar

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Lady Katie

AAR Shooters Airsoft 9.12.10

Shooters Opening Day Event was held at their Paintball field in Nicolaus. It was advertised on our forum to invite operators to come out an…

Started by Komissar

4 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bluewolf

AAR Missions Day 9.11.10

It was a fantastic showing with over 20 highly skilled Operators. The first two missions were force on force. There were a lot of Operators…

Started by Edric

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Phoenix

AAR Fox Puzzle 08.21.10

Welcome troops, The AAR below was posted by Cimmerian OPCOM.I thought you might enjoy reading it until I have a chance to post an AAR from…

Started by Komissar

5 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Joe Laderoute

AAR Return to the Mountians 8.7.10

This Sierra Summit Airsoft event was run by Alex and Kevin (ScottishFlamethrower), and held near Alta off of Airport Road (exit 155). It wa…

Started by Komissar

2 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Joseph Aguilar

AAR Silver Star 7.17.10

Well, another Cimmerian OP completed, and already half the season over. Cimmerian OP: Silver Star was well worth the effort! The Ice House…

Started by Komissar

2 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Sproket

AAR 7.10.10

Another fun day in the heat! Only 102 degrees this year compared t the 113 degrees we had last year!All in all, I am glad we did it, and I…

Started by Komissar

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Bluewolf

AAR Missions Day 6.12.10

Great day!So I hear. Sorry I was unavailable for most of it guys. Big thanks to Scramble for running things on the field! I heard nothing b…

Started by Komissar

3 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Mike Arnoult

AAR STEELSTORM 4.10.10

Thank you to the operators who attended Operation: STEELSTORM (Castle 2). The positive, mature attitudes; and the planning, team tactics, a…

Started by Komissar

6 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Tank

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service