BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

SURPLUS (Buy,Sell,Trade) (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contour + 2 with extras

Selling my pretty much brand new contour plus 2.Comes with-Contour plus 2 camera $399-water proof case-32g class 10 memory card$85 -contour…

Started by TJ Cervantes

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by TJ Cervantes

Looking for a Desert Eagle Holster?

So, I got a package in the mail today as a surprise gift from my best friend back in Aus, And Turns out He's sent me a Marushin Desert Eagl…

Started by Bryce "Fox" Stone

9 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Bryce "Fox" Stone

For Sale A&K M60 VN $300

Hello airsofters i have an intimidating airsoft gun for sale the A&K M60 VN it is a couple years old with battle scars purchased from J…

Started by Reinold Nick Jones

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Reinold Nick Jones

Looking for KWA 1911 Mk Series PTP Mags

Hi guys. I'm in the market for some more magazines for my KWA 1911 Mk III. Anybody have some they could part with? Mr. Jensen, is it possib…

Started by Andrew Patti

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by max l.

MP5 Junk?

Anyone got any mp5 (any variants) parts they want to part with? I will pay, trade, paint, or fix stuff for you

Started by StierCo Industries

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Spartan

EBR SALE

Due to a sale falling through, the EBR is now back up for sale $200 with 1 hicap and 3 midcaps. Gun is stock and is painted and wired for d…

0 Jan 4, 2013

Two Guns For Sale... Because I got too many guns.

2 guns for sale: 1. G&G custom M4 Bloswback (deactivated) DMR with D-boys Sniper Stock, Railed front, Harris Bi pod, DMR motor grip, AK…

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by StierCo Industries

Downsizing Sale!

As i find myself working more and more i obviously have much less time for airsoft and really could use the money for bills, gf, and such.…

Started by Ziggy

21 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Balaguy

A few guns for sale

I have a few guns I am tired of carting around and want to get rid of. I will have them at the rumble in the jungle if anyone is interested…

Started by John Jensen

9 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Col. Sanders

Need to Sell

so over the past couple of years i have changed my gear quite a lot and bought most of it on ebay (failed ebay business due to people order…

Started by Tank

5 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Tank

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service