BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

This was the first time our RADIX style missions were run with "new" operators.
I don't feel that I explained the mode of operation as well as I should have at the briefing.
It did not run the way it was expected.
I am hoping all operators enjoyed the day, and am sorry I was unavailable to thank you all for coming out.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tan command had great amounts of fun thank you for a great day and a fun op
Yes it was fun and sniping up and down a hill is always a nice challenge. Kudos on the game.
I got nothing but positive reviews for the missions. The mission on the lower field was incredible difficult as we discovered that it was far to easy to get pressed into a no win situation or worse into a never ending wave of defenders. Other than that the idea was superb.

I especially liked the opening game. It forced us to think on our feet and adjust our tactics. As Alpha Team Lead I had to split my force to help re-enforce the left flank so that we could press onto the Silo.

It was a fine day, don't feel bad about how it turned out I had a blast and I know some of the other new people up there did too.
I had a great time, I did not notice any problems. I liked your smaller field, more kills for me and less walking. You place is 1000 times better than Gault.

Thanks for hosting and I look forward to the next event.

Tan Team Fire Team 1 Mike
me and my kid had a great time on our first time out. Unfortunalty the first game was so long I ran out of ammo and my battery died 10 minuted before the end of it.

can't wait till next time
C'mon Chris all you ever do is have amazing games. Personally I would have liked to see a little more Komissar in the game. Otherwise it was a great day, and my team had tons of fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service