BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

Thank you to all of the operators who made it out this last Saturday.
This was a fun Missions Day to run. The teams are highly competitive and include large numbers of  veteran operators. Very tough competition all over the field. I want to also thank the team leaders who kept things moving, and through their leadership made the entire day a very positive event. I was witness to some great tactics and tremendous efforts in combined teamwork.
Thank you to the troops of team SAS!

To the new operators who attended this event,  I am impressed. You worked well together, and listened to the veteran operators on the field. We look forward to incorporating you into some of our future maneuvers.

To the ladies, . . . salute. Five or six of you out there showing that this is not just a "guy thing". You gals worked as an integral part of the force, (ladies on both teams) and made the day more enjoyable for us all. Nice seamless operation as members of the team.

To the Corps, nice work. Attitudes occasionally ran high, but through adverse moments your leadership and sacrifice brought another day of thrill to so many new Airsofters. Thank you for taking the extra time and making not only their day a lot of fun, but for making my day easy. It was again an honor to take to the field with you. And I look forward to the next.

Diamond Corps
"Honor Above All"

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree with chris an OORAH!!!! to the ladies who attended and thank you chris for another great op i had fun i and think so did my comrades
this is one of the new guys talking and i wanted to say thanks it was really fun and all of us will definitely be back for the next mission!!!
Speaking from an Op-Com perspective, I was rather pleased with how well everything went.

Next time, I might just have to... you know... actually get out there and play again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service