BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

Great attendance, motivated operators who were there to learn, and a group of instructors who made the whole event a very fun time! Thank you to all who visited and all those who helped make this happen.

If you have a moment to give your briefing on what worked or didn't, and what you liked, or what you would like to see in the future please comment here.

Once again, it was a great day full of information which is going to make those operators even tougher to beat.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really enjoyed it and was surprised at how much I learned. Now, I just need to practice it. Thank you Komissar! It was very well done and Joseph and I both enjoyed it. We will pass on what we learned to Andrew. I wish I could've stayed and seen what happened after we left early.

I believe that the progression of "adding one more bit" to the lessons that concluded in a "force on force" under guidance from nonparticipating veteran operators was fantastic and I noticed marked improvement from start to finish.

i agree with the progression and the addition of the tactical support force on force was a great addition to finalize what they all learned it was a great day and weekend

SCRAMBLE said:

I believe that the progression of "adding one more bit" to the lessons that concluded in a "force on force" under guidance from nonparticipating veteran operators was fantastic and I noticed marked improvement from start to finish.

Progressive training is probably the best way to advance a person through a training system. Building blocks.

from a new persons perspective it was a great experience. I can't wait to use the lessons in the field. Thank you DC for teaching! Thank you Komissar for setting this up and teaching!

Your most welcome. We look foreword to having you on the field.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service