BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

After Action Reports (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AAR Operation: PHOENIX

Scenario:  In 1993, peace talks between Palestine and Israel had been moving in the direction of a Two-State solution. That was until the a…

Started by Edric

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Komissar

AAR Missions Day November 12th

First and foremost, thank you to all Veterans for your service in keeping our country free.   Thank you all who came to our November Missio…

Started by Edric

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Brenten

AAR Operation: IRON SPIDER

In the wake of the deaths of an entire ranger team in Nangahar Province, a US joint task force was sent to, seek unofficial revenge on the…

Started by Phoenix

13 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Mark Vaughan

AAR Missions Day 09/10/11

Thank you all for coming out to the September Missions day. I would like to thank Komissar, Kattiana, Phoenix, and Tank for helping make it…

Started by Edric

4 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Edric

AAR MAIDEN STEEL 8.20.11

On August 19th, 2011 Cimmerian OP: MAIDEN STEEL was held in the mountains near Cisco Grove, California. The OP ran from Friday set-up and…

Started by Komissar

11 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Edric

Lets give chris a great big OORAH

I wanted to thank chris for so much hard work he has done to put on operation metal thingy and for the fun i had doing it and i know there…

Started by Tank

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Phoenix

AAR GOLDEN FALCON May 21st, 2011

On May 20th, 2011 Cimmerian OP: GOLDEN FALCON was held in the desert north of the Sparks, Nevada. The OP ran from Friday set-up and include…

Started by Komissar

1 May 27, 2011
Reply by Komissar

AAR TANK WALL 2.19.11

This OP was hosted by the Cimmerians. This was a high altitude, snow OP. The two forces represented were the EURO and the SHADOW. Although…

Started by Komissar

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Tank

AAR Missions Day 1.15.11

Well I had added an AAR talking about the day I had, and the expierienced operators I met, but then on the upload my Satellite conn crashed…

Started by Komissar

1 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Edric

AAR VENDENO BLACK 12.18.10

This OP was hosted by the Cimmerians, at the "WOODCHUCK" AO. OPCOM - TINMAN This was a high altitude, snow OP. The two forces represented w…

Started by Komissar

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Robcat

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service