BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

EVENTS (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TM M14

Hey operators, I have a TM M14 socom on the way and was wondering if you have heard any bad/good things about it.

Started by Yoshi

1 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by MarlFox

REGIONAL SHOOTERS COMPETITION

Open Invitation to Area Operators: On Saturday, April 25th we will host our Regional Shooters Competition! You can compete in all of the c…

Started by Komissar

3 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Komissar

Missions Day April 11th Question

I'm considering making the drive out this weekend to partake in Mission Day.  A quick question for the forum..   On the Mission Day info pa…

Started by Senior

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by John Jensen

The DEVILS RUN competition.

Since 2006, Drake's Field and the Diamond Corps team have sponsored a competition event called, 'DEVILS RUN'. In the spirit of Mil-Sim Airs…

Started by Komissar

5 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Komissar

Big thanks to Kalish

Since nobody else has taken the time to do so yet I would like to throw out a big thanks to Kalish for his time and effort he put into Reco…

Started by John Jensen

5 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Kalish

2014 RECON Challenge Information

2014 RECON Challenge Information In the tradition of one of our favorite military roles, and with full respect for those who are truly som…

Started by Chris Kalish

5 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by John Jensen

RECON 2014 Map and Radio Questions!

Will we get grided maps for the game play and what frequency will command use so we can program our radios?

Started by Dave Chandley

8 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Chris Kalish

looking for people to play with

In looking for people to play with in the redbluff area

Started by Harley Sisler

0 Sep 10, 2014

Pistol Competition Input

I am thinking about doing another pistol competition this year and I dont have a date set yet but give me your thoughts on a few things.  …

Started by John Jensen

5 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by John Jensen

A page from Diamond Corps history.

HERE is our Drakes Field publicity from October 15th, 2011. Seems like ages ago! The site is Popular Airsoft and was later picked up by Arn…

Started by Komissar

4 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Phoenix

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service