BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

After Action Reports (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AAR Distant Thunder 3.20.10

Cimmerian OP Distant Thunder was held near Truckee, Calif. Diamond Corps was represented by two operators: Kattiana and Komissar.This was…

Started by Komissar

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Sproket

AAR Missions Day 3.14.10

Thank you to all those who attended. Three missions style scenarios were run after an initial warm up of force on force. Excellent operator…

Started by Komissar

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by mario lara

AAR LZ-5 on 2.28.10

The LZ-5 event was held at Twin Sister's Gun Club in Fairfield. Over 150 acres of wooded hilly terrain can make for a good day of fire and…

Started by Komissar

10 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Komissar

AAR on 2.13.10

Thank you to all of the operators who made it out this last Saturday. This was a fun Missions Day to run. The teams are highly competitive…

Started by Komissar

3 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Edric

AAR for ARDOR III 1.9.10

This was the first time our RADIX style missions were run with "new" operators. I don't feel that I explained the mode of operation as well…

Started by Komissar

7 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Joseph Aguilar

AAR RADIX 11.14.9

I am opening an AAR for Radix. I haven't time at the moment to add my opinions, but I wanted to hear what you had to say about it. Please k…

Started by Komissar

3 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Brett Cox ( aka Farside)

AAR DRAGON ROUGE 11.21.9

Cimmerian OP Dragon Rouge (Red Dragon) was held near Alta, Calif. Diamond Corps was represented by ten operators: Scramble, FlapJack, Tank…

Started by Komissar

3 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Komissar

AAR 11.14.9

I would like the thoughts and opinions of everyone who attended this one so we can continue to improve our scenarios.

Started by Edric

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Sting

AAR EPHEMERAL SPECTRE V 10.16.9

This Cimmerian OP was held in the desert north of the Reno, Nevada. The OP included Friday set-up and night patrols. All night patrols into…

Started by Komissar

5 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Tank

Training Day Review and Report

Another one under our belt, as 18 operators gathered to train and lend their expertise for the benefit of their fellow teammates. First tim…

Started by Komissar

3 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Sting

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service