BATTLEGROUND

Airsoft in the YubaCity / Marysville area.

EVENTS (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Head Hunters "Once upon a time in the North" - April 27th

In the wake of Project Mayhem the govt. of the United States has fractured and broken. Ten years of natural disasters, civil war, and chao…

Started by Northman

11 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Blazed

Pistol Competition Information

PISTOL COMPETITION: You will want to show up at 0800 for check-in and registration for the pistol competition which will begin at 0900.  …

Started by Komissar

0 Apr 3, 2013

WARHAWK - November 10, 2012 - Vietnam

Vietnam themed Mil-Sim OP. Some of the information below has been repeated from the EVENT page. Briefing: January 10, 1969 As of late, US…

Started by Komissar

3 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Komissar

A little too late for this year

Had no idea about this one till my rep just told me about it. Might be fun to go to next year. He said 600 players in 2010, 800 in 2011, ho…

Started by John Jensen

0 Oct 9, 2012

September 8th Pistol Challenge Rules

Here are the updated rules. I decided to use the same format as last year for the challenges however I did add in some safety rules/penalti…

Started by John Jensen

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Ricochet

Vietnam OP Preping - Rumble in the Jungle

So everyone I wanted to let you all know that I am preparing a Vietnam era op. this is currently in the works and a date has not yet been p…

Started by Tank

41 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by StierCo Industries

Operation Hydra Intel and details...

Many things regarding this op will be posted here: Intel pictures, procedures for disarming bombs, SOP for EOD tech and rules and requireme…

Started by StierCo Industries

0 Jun 15, 2012

Sunday event?

Howdy DC. Ive found myself in a sad situation...I cant make any events because they are all on Saturdays which i have to work. So im seeing…

Started by Ziggy

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Edric

IRON SPIDER 2 Operation Rules.

I'm posting this separate from the event page so they do not get lost in the shuffle. This rules will, for the most part, remain constant t…

Started by Phoenix

0 May 15, 2012

2012 RECON Challenge

2012 RECON Challenge Introduction In the tradition of one of our favorite military roles, and with full respect for those who are truly so…

Started by Komissar

3 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Komissar

RSS

About

Komissar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Komissar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service